Tomorrow I'm waking up at some ungodly to sample a lot of wines and eat a lot cheese and generally act as pretentious as I can be without getting punched in the face. Also, on Sunday is going to be the awesome George St. Pierre vs Dan Hardy fight. I realize it's actually happening on Saturday, but since I'm in the future, I have to watch things the next day so the rest of the world can catch up with my antics. This weekend may be the least productive of my life in Sydney so far.
Hopefully, lots of pictures to follow.
Also, you probably noticed that there are now ads sprinkled all over my website. Just because I'm a sellout and want to make money off this blog. So tell all your friends to come visit me. Currently I've made $0.01. So help contribute to my "don't starve" fund!
Otherwise, hoping everyone reading this is having a blast. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment