Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Last Days

So over the past 2 days, all my roommates have moved out of my apartment. It's strangely quiet, despite the fact that I can now blast my music without worry about disturbing someone.

In some respects - this is the calm before the storm. Everything has culminated in me sitting here, alone typing out this last post before my internet dies. I have a few days left in Sydney, and will spend it with the last two internationals in the city.

I'm going to run over to the library tomorrow at around 9am local time and sit there until I finish posting about the Jazz festival, Cairns, Koala Park and anything else I have left off the blog since exams started. It may or may not culminate in a sentimental, sensitive artist moment. No promises.

You may or may not have also noticed that the layout has been jazzed up a bit since the last time you've been here (JEBUS the last post was over 20 days ago?!?! exam season is pretty dreadful), but that's just so it's not super dry and boring with the black background. See what I do for you guys?

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment