Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cairns Part II

The motivation it takes for me to drag my sorry butt over to blogspot and start typing and uploading photos would shock and appall you. But here I am after way too long updating on things that are no longer relevant. *sigh* So here it goes!

So our second day at Cairns started with us dragging our tired butts out of our room and into the car. As you can see, this is what $32 a day can buy YOU!

And this is what $20 at Coles will do to keep you full for the day!
So Koki, Christian, Jake and I piled into the car and started driving north to Cape Tribulation.


We saw some beaches...




...Got on top of some rocks...


...went inside a few rain forests...





... had a couple "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" 's...









... then saw a big ass fig tree...


...Took a ferry across crocodile infested water.






...I think I own a video called this, or was it Foaming Fury Part II? ...


















Suddenly beers appeared!





This is what I look like at night. Don't judge me.

The intentionally vapid and empty comments are because I have a dog barking in my ear and can't think about anything better to write. I'm sorry team! Next one will be better I swears!

- Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment